We carry out comprehensive tax reviews of all the tax settlements of our clients, as well as reviews focused on the detailed verification of specific taxes or areas of a unit’s activity.
The basic aim of every tax review is always:
- diagnosing tax settlements, the correctness of the principles employed for settling with the national budget, the budgets of units of local self-governments, as well as providing information regarding possible errors,
- indicating irregularities or operations characterized by tax risk,
- determining the scope and effects of potential adjustments,
- indicating situations which do not constitute unambiguous violations of tax law, but with respect to their various possible interpretations could raise doubts of potential tax or revenue inspections,
- indicating solutions that allow for the elimination of irregularities or restriction of the tax risk,
- indicating solutions that allow for optimization of tax settlements.
Audits which are aimed at diagnosing principles of documentation and settlement of economic operations implemented by a unit, as well as identifying types and areas of operation in which tax-related problems might occur, include:
- an analysis of the legal status of the enterprise with regard to its impact on the sphere of taxation,
- an analysis of bookkeeping documentation and contracts regulating the principles of cooperation with providers and receivers,
- analytical reviews of data resulting from account books,
- a review of the financial statement and account books.