The law in effect gives enterprises which employ over a determined number of employees the possibility to create an Employee Benefit Fund (EBF) whose purpose is to help employees who are in bad financial or social situations.
Benefits are paid out on the basis of the regulations of the employee fund, which must result from the resolutions of the Act on the Employee Benefit Fund.
Our services connected with creating and documenting an Employee Benefit Fund include the tasks given below:
- participation in writing the regulations of the Employee Benefit Fund,
- supervision of the correct utilization of funds from the Employee Benefit Fund,
- determining and calculating the amount of yearly write-offs for the EBF, in accordance with the law in effect, taking apects of tax law and balance sheet law into account,
- final yearly settlements of the write-off and the amount of the Employee Benefit Fund,
- an analysis of the state of assets in the Employee Benefit Fund’s bank account.